French immersion courses: private lessons
Cap FLE, based in Saint-Malo on the coast of Brittany (France), is open all year round for your intensive French course, lasting a week or more. Immerse yourself in French language and culture for efficient and motivational learning, and discover one of the most beautiful regions in France!
Description of our intensive private courses:
- Number of participants: 1
- Dates: to your preference
- Duration and rhythm: to your preference
- 1 week or several weeks
- 15 to 30 hours of teaching per week, at the rate of 4 to 8 lessons of 45 minutes per day, from Monday to Friday
- Place of the training sessions: to your preference
- in our premises (in Saint-Malo)
- or in the premises of your company (in the area of Saint-Malo)
- or in the guest house / holiday let where you will live during your stay in Saint-Malo or in the surrounding area (for more information, see the "Residential" page)
Cap FLE private courses are fully tailor-made to suit your personal or professional language-learning requirements, taking into account your existing knowledge of French (beginner, intermediate or advanced level).
Your personalized program is designed with you and constructed around your specific aims: conversational French, business French (in your field of activity), or preparation for an exam (DELF / DALF or other exam).
Prices (per 45 minutes lesson): - course in our premises: 35 € per lesson - course in a guest house / holiday let: 30 € per lesson - course in the premises of your company: 30 € per lesson + travel expenses
The above prices are exclusive of VAT. +20% VAT will be applicable according to French legislation in place, depending on the client’s tax system. Accommodation expenses are not included in the price of our courses.