French immersion courses: small group lessons
Cap FLE, based in Saint-Malo on the coast of Brittany (France), is open all year round for your intensive French course, lasting a week or more. Immerse yourself in French language and culture for efficient and motivational learning, and discover one of the most beautiful regions in France!
Description of our intensive courses in small groups:
- Number of participants: 2 to 4
- Dates: to the participants' preference
- Duration and rhythm: to the participants' preference
- 1 week or several weeks
- 15 to 30 hours of teaching per week, at the rate of 4 to 8 lessons of 45 minutes per day, from Monday to Friday
- Place of the training sessions: to the participants' preference
- in our premises (in Saint-Malo)
- or in the premises of your company (in the area of Saint-Malo)
- or in the guest house / holiday let where the participants will live during their stay in Saint-Malo or in the surrounding area (for more information, see the "Residential" page)
The small groups are made up of 2 to 4 participants of the same level (beginner, intermediate or advanced level), in order to facilitate intensive practice and individualize learning.
The course program is constructed around the participants' common project: conversational French, business French (in the participants' field of activity), or preparation for an exam (DELF / DALF or other exam).
Prices (per person and per 45 minutes lesson): - course in our premises: 22.50 € per lesson - course in a guest house / holiday let: 20 € per lesson - course in the premises of your company: 20 € per lesson + travel expenses
The above prices are exclusive of VAT. +20% VAT will be applicable according to French legislation in place, depending on the client’s tax system. Accommodation expenses are not included in the price of our courses.